As the Insights Manager you will be responsible for providing insight on behalf of clients and analysing large complex unstructured data-sets. You will be expected to effectively communicate actionable insight for internal and external stakeholders.
You will be expected to analyse search and social media data to deliver actionable insights and trends into people and their behaviour. You will support client strategy through gathering unstructured data from social listening tools such as Brandwatch and create reports in a compelling and visual manner on behalf of clients.
To be considered for this role you will need a background in:
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Media strategy
- Social Media
- Draw insight from raw data and multiple large data sets
- Present data reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Data project lead/expert for existing and new accounts
- Identify trends
- Propose actionable insights
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Social monitoring tools (Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite)
For information please contact Oti Ikomi on 020321625744