The position will give you a good level of autonomy and flexibility because you can work either from their Leicestershire office, from home or a mix of both and you will provide a high level of assistance to the Systems Integrator and his engineering team by providing quality detailed drawings and schematics for a variety of integration projects. You will also be a sounding board providing support to teams involved with sales, purchasing as well as installations ensuring that projects adhere to the relevant industry regulations, guidelines and match the company’s already consistent output and quality of work.
With the autonomy, the role gives you there will naturally be a level of responsibility so you have the experience and character that shows
- Ability to manage your workload and time
- An excellent level of CAD & system design experience
- A general knowledge and understanding of pro AV /audio /lighting equipment used for entertainment, broadcast and venue integration projects
- Flexibility to work away from home and the occasional weekend
- An excellent level of written and verbal communication
On offer is a competitive basic, 24 Days holiday, life assurance and flexible benefits package.
So if you love the idea of contributing to some fantastic integration projects apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA