The purpose of the role is to provide design methods, ideas and material to support a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and UX specialists doing research looking at the future of work and the workplace.
- 5+ years of experience in interaction design.
- Strong skills in Adobe suite of products, or similar.
- A strong online portfolio of work that shows:
- Experience working as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
- Confidence in presenting and promoting design solutions.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills in order to get to grips with a complex domain.
- Strong communication skills, especially with disciplines other than design.
- The capacity to synthesize ideas generated by the team into clear, compelling visual or interactive work.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Interaction Design or related fields.
Bonus Skills (not required but desirable)
- Ability to create data visualizations – presenting complex data in an accessible way.
- Experience developing and leading design workshops with multi-disciplinary groups.
If this role suits you I would love to hear from you, the role is urgent so don’t delay in applying.