Internal Sales ExecutiveHertforshire, essex, london, surrey, berkshire, buckinghamshire England, United Kingdom · Sales
DescriptionA videoconferencing vendor is seeking to hire an Internal Sales Executive in the UK. The role will report to the UK Country Manager.
The company is fast growing tech company, very innovative and want bright and ambitious internal sales person to help them succeed.
Their culture is one of collaboration, inclusion, creativity, and support and it is the best time to join!
A summary of what you will do:
- Handling incoming enquiries
- Qualifying marketing leads to sales ready
- Following up SL POC’s and trials
- Chasing renewals through partners/end users
- Post-sale Q&A
- Must have inside sales experience, preferably in a video conferencing environment
- Must have telemarketing experience
- Experience of Sales Force would be advantageous
- Generous salary, based on merit and reviewed annually.
- Share option scheme
- Private medical insurance and long-term sickness/disability insurance
- Life insurance of four times salary
- Generous annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Enhanced family benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly, motivated group and stimulating environments