Top Network Agency
This is an exciting Digital Account Management role with both international network leadership and central campaign responsibilities.
- Develop the D2D client relationship, through meetings, presentations, and frequent contact.
- Work with key local market teams globally identifying common opportunities and challenges to rollout global initiative and best practices.
- Deliver media recommendations and proposals that are consistently backed up with sound insights, research and historical data.
- Work with the creative agency and take a leadership role on media.
- Manage junior members of the team in all aspects of digital media planning and buying and help direct reports with career development planning.
- Digital media planning across diverse campaigns, strong quantitative skills required.
- Ability to manage many projects and individual clients at once to meet deadlines, including delegating and managing the outputs of direct reports/other teams/third parties within projects.
- Proactively identify opportunities within the international media owner landscape and always be on the lookout for innovative solutions and technologies to reach the target audience.
- Effectively communicate information and decisions with the full range of stakeholders involved in a project.
- Demonstrating the ability and skill to offer solutions to overcome potential obstacles and challenges.
- Present confidently to a range of clients and internal stake holders.
- The opportunity to work on one of the most Innovative brands in the UK with extremely exciting products on the horizon
- Work closely with the creative agency on the account.
- Be involved at a senior level due to the importance of the client
- A competitive salary and benefits package