International Group New Business Director
|Job Title:||International Group New Business Director|
|Salary:||Dependent on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 09:52|
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished business development professional with experience working in a media agencies new business or strategy team.
This award winning, global agency is looking for someone to be the engine of global business development activity including prospecting, leading pitches, supporting local new business teams and developing pitch processes.
• Define and execute global prospecting agenda
• Oversee the creation of high-calibre RFIs, RFPs and pitch presentations
• Pitch leadership covering all aspects of a pitch from identifying suitable talent to writing / editing content, to delivering a winning presentation on the day.
• Establish strong professional relationships with agency senior leaders across global teams.
• Oversee all new business reporting internally and externally.
• Experience working in an agency environment, with a track record for running either large local market pitches or multi-market pitches. You will either come from a dedicated new business function within an agency or be a strategist / client leader with a passion for new business.
• Able to work independently, set own agenda and meet deadlines with little supervision
• Hands-on approach to managing processes and people
• Must be able to take direction and constructive criticism
• Exercise discretion in handling confidential or sensitive information
• Ability to manage and develop a growing team
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to both lead and be part of a team
• Ability to keep a positive attitude, a calm head and provide direction, especially during challenging circumstances
• Passion and drive for providing an exceptional product and experiences
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's