The role will be supported internally at both the jr level; an Account Manager and Two Executives full time and Senior level with an Int. Business Partner ensuring structured support throughout the chain of command.
As a senior lead the candidate will also be expected to teach, nurture and advance their AM and AE’s development in the industry, pushing them to deliver best in class award winning work and set goals and objectives for the teams personal development over time.
- Leadership of client communication with the support of client partners across the account.
- Leading digital performance strategy and overseeing implementation across search and social, whilst having a view on their display and programmatic offering
- Primary lead on activation optimisation strategy and tactics
- Direct people management of an Activation Managers, indirect management of 2x Activation Executives
- Development of direct report to become self-sufficient in delivery of campaign implementation and optimisations.
- Setting an annual performance strategy and goals that drive client’s business performance
- Lead (with Partner) on the performance forecasting and delivery across all media, with focus on meeting client KPIs and performance targets
- Collaborative lead (with partner) on the monitoring and review of resourcing required within all areas of media activation – including resource hiring when applicable
- Collaboratively pull together wider business teams across analytics, adops and insights to deliver on day to day campaign delivery
- Experience in digital media, ideally from an agency side background (client side or a mix will also be considered)
- Experience managing search, social and/or display from both a technical and strategic POV.
- Experience in audience led planning
- People management experience of managing a team
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage upwards and downwards
- Experience leading clients within digital
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- A drive to remain at the cutting edge of digital media and progress both the client’s business and the agency skill through their work.