Top Media Agency
This would suit someone looking to step up from a Senior Comms / Planning Executive role or from a Planning Manager role to work on an exciting account.
This role will work across some other markets outside the UK, particularly European coordination.
The role requires planning across all channels in conjunction with specialists - TV, Digital, OOH, Print and Radio, however, strong working knowledge of creating and implementing digital activity in particular is essential.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be able to take a simple brief independently and develop a response which incorporates clear targeting and strategic channel planning based on insights, research and data. Interrogate and question elements of the brief when necessary.
- Take ownership of the plans, ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Have knowledge and relevant application of research available (i.e. TGI, IPA Touchpoints, IMS, Nielsen, Google)
- Keep up to date with media marketplace in order to educate clients on the changing media landscape and the opportunities arising as a result.
- Interrogate and analyse research reports to draw conclusions and insights.
- Get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms.
- Ensure all administration is up to date, accurate and all internal/external deadlines are met.
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting where necessary.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners, creative agencies, and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform.
- Ensure high quality Post Campaign Reports are delivered to the client in a timely fashion.
- Oversee digital campaign set up and trafficking requirements.
- Coach and develop Planning Executive & Planning Apprentice within team
- Develop effective working relationships with activation teams.