The successful International Business Development Manager will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in Theatre and Studio Lighting and/or Sound
- Proven sales experience – Any international sales experience would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and verbal
- Commercial awareness – with the ability to identify potential sales opportunities
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- Great interpersonal skills
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK/COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
AV, Lighting, Stage, Theatre, Broadcast, Stage Lighting, Set Lighting, Sales, Business Development, Broadcast Lighting, Venue Lighting, Business Development Manager, BDM, International Sales, Selling, Solutions