You will be a seasoned IT Project Manager working closely with the Technology Director and with all stakeholders through the business in high level project planning, project management and effective execution and delivery of agreed projects.
Reporting to Technology Director you will be responsible for managing large scale Technology projects across the business. You will be responsible for the day to day management of the projects and ensure the successful delivery within the business
Your experience will include but not be limited to the following: -
- Proven work experience as an IT project manager.
- Hands on experience with project management software, like MS Project
- Experience of running multiple projects with an ability to prioritise workload.
- Solid IT background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Experience of management both application and systems projects
- Experience of being involved in complex projects or change programmes.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Budget and resource management
- Background of delivering complex IT infrastructure projects in one or more of the related technologies (cloud, hosting, managed networks, data centre migration, virtualisation platforms)
- Knowledge of Data Migration IT Projects
- Communication and team management skills.