This role is to provide assistance on the various project coordination of activities involving (but not imited to:- ) scheduling, resourcing, logistics and travel arrangements.
- Ensuring the booking system is continually validated and containing all relevant data to ensure information reporting is accurate.
- Liaise with contract agencies and 3rd Party resource providers, where in-house resources are not available, including making sure they are sending a suitably skilled and knowledgeable resource to do the work.
- Create analytical reports
- Keep the resource scheduler up to date with technical teams’ annual leave / sickness
- Help and assist with the hiring and recruitment process.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the team
- Excellent team working skills including the ability to contribute proactively and supportively to the delivery of team initiatives.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Ability to interpret data, with strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Highly motivated and Results driven with a view to developing an expanding role.
- Confident communication skills.
- Comfortable under pressure working to tight deadlines with a proactive and calm approach.