Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 LPA
Key Skills & Background:
- Strong Photoshop skills and ability to create both photorealistic and stylized hand painted textures
- A good understanding of PBR work flow, and procedural software’s such as Substance Painter and Quixel Suite
- A strong portfolio with high and low poly modeling and texturing examples
- Excellent core 3D modeling skills using Max/Maya and ZBrush
- Experience with of working with modern game engines, for example Unreal and Unity
- Should ideally have 1 or more years of experience in the video game industry.
- Reporting to the Lead Artist, the candidate will be working on a current project in production, and will form part of the highly skilled environment team.
- Create high quality realistic and stylized next gen game environment buildings, props and landscapes
- Ensure assets created follow the given art direction, and are within the agreed production deadlines and conform to the required technical specifications
- Sculpt and Model High and low polygon assets and texture them through the PBR pipeline
- Must be eager to improve and continually develop required skills through personal learning and training, Also collaborate and communicate daily and weekly with other project teams.
The Company is looking for a passionate 3D Game artist who aspires to create realistic & stylized Next Gen Game Art alongside the other gaming studios across the globe, helping to bring life to the world of game with various world class projects. The ideal candidate must have an excellent portfolio demonstrating photorealistic & stylised modelling and texturing skills for AAA console games. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic to learn and develop various skills alongside some of the best environment artists in India and across globe, to deliver high quality art work under the team’s guidance.