This position will see the Jnr AV Project Manager assist the Project Department Manager proactively managing and scheduling engineering resources across the UK to ensure project completion dates are being met. You must be able to work within a team and bring a good positive attitude to your new position.
The Jnr AV Project Manager will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the audiovisual field to be considered, where your experience will encompass:
- Hands-on integration of Audio Visual systems including Plasma / LCDs screen installations along with all manner of projectors and more
- Troubleshooting and support where needed (both onsite and remote)
- Producing wiring and rack schematics
- Production and maintenance of all project documentation
- Preparation of quotes where necessary
This fantastic opportunity will suit a proactive and energetic AV Installation Engineer who is looking to take that next step in their career. If you feel this is the right role for you, then please APPLY NOW with your full technical CV.
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER.
Audio Visual, Audio-Visual, AV, A/V, A-V, Engineer, AV Project Manager, Install, Installation, Commercial, Plasma, LCD, Projector, Digital Signage, Digital, Signage, Audio, Networking, Data, IP, Router, Switches, Fibre, Cable, Cat5, Cat6, DMX