Junior Creative required to join a leading Agency for Brand Designing solutions in Bristol, England. The role offers competitive salary based on experience.
Key Skills & Background:
- A Junior Creative with creativity, proactive in anticipating client requirements and willing to go the extra mile to delight the clients.
- Manage projects and tasks effectively and Undertake smaller projects and liaise with clients (with and without support) on projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Support the senior team and ensure that we always answer the client brief within budget and on time. Contribute regularly to Show & Tell sessions and sharing your creative interests with the team.
- Own the printer maintenance ensuring they are constantly in working order.
- Maintain and regularly archive completed projects from the server onto portable hard drives & keep the digital index system up to date.
- Be responsible for daily computer server backup - execute and take home mobile hard drive off site and return to studio as required and also Provide support to the entire studio and assist with any Ad-hoc requests.
- Support the development of Studio’s creative and technological capabilities and Produce award-winning profitable work that underpins our ethos.
- Liaise with suppliers on projects and be prepared to meet new relevant suppliers.
- Create and deliver final artwork… all with first-rate customer service and Support the delivery of end-to-end project management.
The company is all about creativity and giving solutions to various brands in the best possible package of creativity. Culture is there corporate environment and they abide by their core business values. The Company’s prior focus depends on Fearlessness, Fairness and building Real relationships. Abiding by this along with prolific globally experienced, strategic & creative team the client is assured of their brand brought to life through Packaging, Visual Identity, Film & Digital Experiences.
NOTE: Packaging Experience is Mandatory!