As a Junior Marketing Artist, you will play a significant role in promoting mobile games. You will work closely with the marketing team to produce visual communication that showcases exciting features of upcoming games and live events of current ones.
This will include an extensive range of tasks across all fields of the games portfolio, from creating promotional images & motion graphics to helping edit 2D animation.
- Video editing and 2D animation to help produce short content for promotional purposes
- Work closely with the company’s in-house teams to full-fill marketing graphic requests
- Build strong communication within the marketing team to effectively deliver on their creative projects
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver on the organisations creative marketing goals
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong motion graphics and animation skills
- Proficient experience using Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator
- Experience working with and editing video content
- Experience working on live projects
- Digital marketing/advertising knowledge is desirable but not essential
- 3D software knowledge is desirable but not essential.
*Only applicants that have a strong portfolio of 2D animation and marketing work will be considered*