I am on the lookout for a junior programmer to work in an expanding world class studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on programmers to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top game developers, designers, artists, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to take a raw concept or idea and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any C++ Graduate Game Developer.
As a C++ Game Developer you will understand all the constraints of making a mobile game using the engine. You will have passion to craft and work within a high performance team.
- Excellent Knowledge of either C#/Java/C++
- Good knowledge of debugging and problem solving.
- Great Understanding of how to get the best out of Game Development.
- Understanding all the requirements and constraints of working on a aaa games.
- Can breakdown tasks accurately and also analyse existing modules of reasonable complexity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying!