Our client sits in the heart of VR/AR and MR and require a Junior professional that will work with a variety of publishers and need an individual that can deliver key activity with game development studio’s.
This platform allows developers to place non-intrusive ads in their content and they are looking for a London based Junior VR/AR evangelist to work directly with our Lead Evangelist on our Developer Relations effort across Europe.
Your mission is to get every single VR/AR/gaming content developer in the UK, and the major developer hubs of Europe, using the company’s solution.
What you will do:
- Generate leads from VR/AR/gaming companies in your region
- Manage leads from other sources and manage CRM
- Work with the Senior on the best ways to approach and convert these leads
- Help organising events, meetups, hackathons
- Support developers that require onboarding
What you need to be:
- A real hunter who loves the process of a deal.
- Absolutely passionate about gaming and/or VR/AR
- A self starter. You’ll be part of a small team and you’ll have to manage your own time and be organised.
- 1+ year experience in sales for software company