Are you looking for a challenging and varied role in a small, friendly and dynamic company?
A fast-growing technology business in the Cambridge area, currently looking to expand their team.
The ideal candidateWill work well within a team but also be self-motivated when working alone. Will always be keen to further their knowledge and experience and take pleasure from producing high quality ‘right-first-time’ solutions. Will enjoy solving problems and have an interest in new technologies.
- Educated to AVCE/HND/HNC or higher in computing or related subject
- Good level of programming knowledge (including object oriented programming)
- Some understanding of connectivity methods (TCP, UDP and Serial)
- Be willing to learn new programming languages and protocols
- Experience programming Control systems (Crestron, AMX, Control4, RTI, Elan, URC)
- Experience programming Apps (iOS or Android)
- Experience using bug tracking systems and version control (SVN, Git)
- Two years’ experience in a similar role
The CompanyA leading software consultancy specialising in technology integration with particular focus on the IoT, Smart Home and Smart Building industries. Janus is a trusted software development partner for many well-known global brands and has particular expertise in the integration of smart devices for residential and commercial solutions. Working with all major control systems (such as Control4, RTI, Crestron, AMX, Elan, URC) and some of the biggest names in AV installation (such as Bose, Yamaha, Naim Audio, Wyrestorm, CYP).
Successful candidates will help to develop and support a growing portfolio of products during an exciting period of company growth.
Employee BenefitsSalary + profit-related bonus
25 days’ holiday + public holidays
Flexible times 37.5 hours per week (core hours 10 – 4)