This client sits in the heart of content management within the world of VR/AR. This new role requires you to work across Europe in a visionary led capacity.
Your strong communication skills requires you to:-
- Come up with strategies to reach VR/AR developers: content, advertising, industry events
- Create a community by organising events, meetups, hackathons
- Support developers
- Help recruit and grow a team of evangelists in London and the major developer hubs of Europe.
- Absolutely passionate about VR/AR. We are looking for an early adopter who has already spent hundreds of hours in VR/AR, knows the available ecosystem of apps/developers better than ourselves, and shares our vision that immersive tech is the interface of the future.
- A social animal. You’ll spend a lot of time meeting people, and speaking at events. Experience being a tech evangelist is important, as is a passion for building a community.
- A content generating machine. Content marketing is a great way to engage a community; blogs, YouTube, social media. You will be leading the online outreach effort too.
- A self-starter. You’ll be part of a small team of evangelists but working relatively autonomously and you’ll have to manage your own time and be organised.