Responsibilities of Lead Artist:
- Set a Visual Bar for our Aviation product that will last throughout its 5+ year lifetime.
- Define the visual quality targets for the team to achieve within software
- Define & assist in the implementation of class leading tools and technology in conjunction with the Technical Artist and engineering team
- Effectively communicate with other members of the team this includes the Lead Programmer and Creative Director.
- Manage, mentor and train art team in the use of key software packages and best practices.
- Assist with the management and lead evaluation of outsourcing partners and their deliveries
- Co-ordinate task and resource allocation with the Senior Producer
- Set art schedules and track progress with the Senior Producer
What we look for in a Lead Artist:
- Expert with 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
- Ability to create art assets to a high standard
- Experience in the management and mentoring of a team of artists
- Good understanding of CG techniques and technologies
- A passion to deliver high quality simulation software