Are you a born leader with a flare and passion for designing awesome games? Do you have the drive and tenacity to take a Lead Designer role for a fantastic, well-known studio?
My client is a cutting-edge, well established industry leader with long lasting relationships with several notable publishers across the AAA space. They have contributed to the delivery of several iconic IP’s and have stayed at the forefront of new frontiers in the Games development scene for many years.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Lead Designer, with 5+ years industry experience in a Lead or similar position to join this ambitious unannounced project. As Lead Designer, you will carry the vision of the project among the development team and be responsible for mentoring junior profiles to aid in the delivery of this next awesome title! Applicants with a mobile background are preferred.
- Create and update Game Design Documentation
- Establish clear and structured documentation to the team
- Anticipate production problems related to design
- Act as the overall vision holder for Game Development for the project
- Highlight the tools needed for production, in close collaboration with the Producer
- Work on ergonomics and functionality of menus
- Work in respect of technical and timing constraints
- 5+ years’ experience within Game Design
- Positive, can-do attitude and high degree of flexibility and adaptability to change
- Exceptional oral / written communication skills
- Rigorous, keen sense of detail and impeccable analytical skills
- High knowledge of video games entertainment
- C# Scripting knowledge would be a plus
- French knowledge would be a big plus
- Relocation package
- Free fruits, cakes and beverages
- Lunch vouchers
- Holiday vouchers
- Free health insurance
- Annual bonuses and profit share scheme