I am on the lookout for a Lead Games Developer to work in a new world class studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on a senior game developer to expand their incredible high performance team.
In this role, you'll work with other top game developers, designers, artists, testers and production members to create and develop game features if you're able to take a raw concept or idea and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any Lead Programmer
As a Lead Game Developer you will understand all the constraints of making a game using the engine. You will have passion to craft and work within a high performance team. Ideally you would have worked on one AAA project.
- Essential Skills:
- 5+ years working in the games industry.
- Proven team management experience including producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Excellent Maths skills
- Experience working on gameplay systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
- First class planning skills, looking ahead to take risk out of projects.
- Knowledge of console programming.
- Knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal.