- This is a truly senior role – they are looking for team members that possess first class planning / architecture skills as well as technical skills.
- You must be capable of looking ahead, taking risk out of projects and communicating the same with your teams.
- You will play an integral role in introducing new tech, prototyping, training, mentoring and developing the code skills of the team.
- You will be responsible for: We are looking for a Lead/Senior Programmer to join our development teams on exciting new projects.
- You will be able to show first class planning / game architecture skills as well as technical skills.
- You must be capable of truly looking ahead, taking risk out of your project and communicating the same with your team.
- Successful candidates must be able to clearly and accurately communicate progress to managers and producers.
- 5+ years working in the games industry.
- Proven team management experience including producing schedules and maintaining a clear communication path for issues as needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of C++.
- Excellent Maths skills
- Experience working on game play systems and be able to solve technical problems in this area.
- First class communication skills.
- Provide a level of excellence in technical architecture and execution.
- First class planning skills, looking ahead to take risk out of projects.
- Knowledge of console programming.
- Knowledge of mobile programming and associated languages.
- Knowledge of Unity and/or Unreal.
- Proven ability to Prototype and introduce new tech solutions