Software Developer with solid skills in SQL Server 2008+ including T-SQL, C#, ASP.NET, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Web API required to join a world class organisation in Financial Software solutions in Leicester, UK. The role offers competitive salary based on experience.
Key Skills & Background:
- SQL Server 2008+ including T-SQL
- C# and ASP.NET
- HTML, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery, Web API
- Microsoft Office Products
- In depth Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principals and Relational Database fundamentals
- Visual Studio 2012, 2015 and .NET Framework 3.5/4.0 /4.5
- Windows Server 2008+
- Technical and logical minded person with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or work alone and Excellent communication skills
- Good personal time management and self-organisational skills.
- ASP.NET MVC
- Unit Testing
- IIS 7+, WCF, Azure
- SSRS, SSIS
- Kendo UI
- IIS and Server Administration
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Entity Framework and LINQ
- MVC, MVVM or MVP design patterns
- Lead the design, development and support of Company’s future products and add-ons.
- Assist the administration team within Company to carry out their jobs as necessary.
- To help drive and improve Company’s internal technical development processes and Assist when necessary and applicable with Company’s internal systems.
- Working as part of the Company’s development team to assist and occasionally lead and coach the junior members of the team to help them deliver quality solutions to the business.
- Share your expertise and knowledge with developers to help them deliver better solutions.