I'm currently working on an opening for a TOP Senior Technical Artist. I'm are looking for a talented, ambitious person who is looking to join one of the very best AAA Studios in the industry.
This is an opportunity to work in one of the best AAA Studios in the industry, working on some of the very best games in the industry to date. If you have a love for video games then this really could be a match made in heaven.
This is a chance to work on those games that everyone loves to play, so you just know the job will be a job you’ll love doing to!
Are you ready to make all those child hood dreams of playing and creating games a reality? Then read the short spec below and get your CV across now before it is too late...
As a Senior Technical Artist at this studio, you will:
- Assist with planning and implementation of game, tools and editor features
- Establish technical guidelines and drive consistency across the art team
- Prototype, develop and improve art pipelines
- Organise and drive performance and platform optimisation
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Great communication and people-management skills
- Strong problem-solving, can-do attitude
- Extensive experience in Autodesk 3dsmax and/or Autodesk Maya
- 3+ years’ experience working on AAA PC or console games
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Unreal Engine, especially UE4
- Strong digital art skills (modelling, texturing, lighting)
- Experience with Physically-Based Rendering systems
- Knowledge of programming languages such as C++ or C#
- Experience with outsourcing