Lead UI Programmer
|Job Title:||Lead UI Programmer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anil Onurcan|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 16:36|
This world class AAA studio is urgently looking to add to its family of staff a Lead UI Programmer. You will manage the growing team of game coders and drive through all aspects of an AAA game’s UI requirements in accordance with the Technical Director’s lead. You will also enforce and inform the Technical Director’s vision of the project, hold reviews and provide feedback to the team, lead-by-example, and push the boundaries of game play and UI coding for video games.
• Lead a team, with industry wide renown in the creative vision for the project. Conduct regular reviews and manage the UI coding team to excellence.
• Work very closely with the Technical Director to understand and establish the vision and evangelise this to the team.
• Be a role-model for the coders by emphasizing project and company goals, providing feedback on performance and mentoring.
• Train coders in the team. Be well aware of the ‘state of the art’ and assess new trends and emerging techniques.
• Manage UI code schedule and bugs to minimise risk and ensure smooth running of the department.
• Oversee, advice and drive the whole UI team to ensure quality results and efficient working practices.
• Work closely with the production team to create and enforce schedules for UI code team.
Working for a AAA studio creating extraordinary games, you’ll be surrounded by like-minded peers in a state-of-the-art games studio where you’ll be working on amazing titles for next gen consoles!
Fantastic benefits! (Private health/dental care, annual bonus, subsidized gym membership and more!)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's