Based from their warehouse in Hertfordshire the position will see you playing an intrinsic role in the delivery of LED Screens and general video equipment for an exciting array of live event projects. This means you will be assisting with the service, repair and maintenance of the equipment along with the building and wiring of equipment packages for the company’s rental inventory. There will be plenty of support and liaison with the Head of the Department, Project, Technical and Warehouse Teams. The organisation actively encourages the development of its staff so as you evolve and grow into the position you will be involved with the wider elements of key projects and technical development.
Your experience and background will show
- A practical understanding of LED Screens
- A practical understanding of PPUs and camera systems
- Excellent fault finding experience
- A methodical and neat approach to your work
- Excellent wiring skills
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to continually develop your technical knowledge
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience and the opportunity to be part of a successful and supportive organisation within the live events sector.
For further details and consideration apply now with your full CV