An incredible studio is on the lookout for a talented, attention-focused Lighting Artist. Are you meticulous in your pursuit of the very best results using both baked and dynamic lighting techniques? This opportunity will allow you to join a dynamic, vibrant and incredibly creative team in one of the world’s leading studios. The successful Lighting Artist will collaborate with the CG supervisor to achieve the project vision for lighting whilst taking the appropriate opportunities for improvement whilst mitigating potential risks. This is your chance to shine!
- You will proactively drive any collaboration with other departments in Lighting Artist capacity.
- You will identify and help in the development of techniques and toolsets as Lighting Artist.
- You will ensure that deadlines are met and work is of exceptional standards.
- This role will include the ongoing assessment of potential improvements to Lighting whilst being mindful of associated risks.
- You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques.
- Understanding and experience with baked and dynamic lighting.
- Expert understanding of physically based rendering for games.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting and colour theory.
- An interest in off-line 3D rendering.
- An understanding of digital photography principles.
- A passion for games.
- Experience with 3DSMax.
- An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.
- You’ll have prior experience of working as a Lighting Artist
- You’ll have shipped current-generation AAA title (s)
This is an outstanding opportunity with one of the world’s most driven developers. Join as Lighting Artist and help to contribute to something truly exceptional! The application will require you to attach your CV as well as any relevant examples of artwork. I look forward to hearing from you!