You will make a day to day contribution to facilitate exciting new features on a rolling basis, keeping across the demands of continuous development and coping with multiple contributors and dependencies of geographically disparate teams.
This is an exceptionally exciting role at the sharp-end of one of the world’s leading global franchises.
- Manage the Live Ops Calendar, coordinate and work with all partners (e.g. Marketing, Developer, Localisation QA) to ensure all items in the calendar are Live
- Improve processes within the Live environment to ensure request and incident are managed
- Work closely with the Development Team and Producer to ensure they stay on track against the roadmap
- Help define the scope of the project and deliverables by estimating the cost but also the benefits
- Work in collaboration with Product and Analytics to identify improvement areas and make proposals
- Support and coordinate Marketing and Communities activities
- Report status of Live Ops of the game to the Executive Producer
- Possess at least 2 years’ experience on Mobile development, ideally in the Live Operations
- Experience of project tracking software (e.g. JIRA/Confluence)
- Passionate about Mobile gaming and aware of the latest trends
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of the F2P business and familiar with mobile KPI's