Mac/iOS and Tools Developer - Unreal Engine (Mid-level)
|Contact Number:||0203 216 2589|
● Developing for Mac/iOS devices.
● Developing for high-end tablets/stylus.
● Developing systems and new features in C++.
● Development of tools.
● Unreal Engine blueprints.
● User interface programming.
● Improvements to UX of application.
● Reporting to our Technical Director.
● 3+ years of development experience in a relevant industry - e.g. games, mobile platforms, visualisation, CAD (more experienced candidates also considered).
● Extensive working knowledge of C++, applied in industry.
● Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
● Experience of developing for mobile platforms using Unreal Engine (predominantly Apple products).
● Good mathematics.
● Self-sufficient analytical/implementation skills.
● Effective team working skills.
● You are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Nice to haves
● Relevant experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
● Relevant experience of developing for Wacom tablet.
● Competitive salary (particularly compared to games) - based on skill level.
● Auto-enrolment into pension scheme.
● Great location in Guildford - the “Hollywood of Video Games” - in the green Surrey hills, 35 minutes from central London.
● Be based at one of Europe’s largest games focused co-working spaces - Rocketdesk - surrounded by creative professionals who are working in games, video production and marketing.
● Access to cutting edge VR / Mobile hardware.
The excitement of a rapidly developing startup company
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's