You will play an essential role ensuring that the company’s reputation is continually enhanced by making sure that all electronic components and power distribution products are tested, are show ready, delivered on time and the quality exceeds the end customers’ expectations. This key role will expose you to some of the latest lighting equipment and motion control systems used in live events and you will be working on some special projects which involve a variety cutting edge equipment. You will work with a talented team who will support and aid your development in the role which will in turn allow you to grow in the company
You have at least 5 years of in depth knowledge in a similar position and you have C&G electrical qualification 2365 along with 17th Edition electrical training ( C&G 2382).In addition to this you can also demonstrate the following:
- Soldering and wiring experience
- Electrical safety knowledge and appreciation
- Electronic and electrical technician experience
- Knowledge of 3 phase power and distribution
- Industry knowledge in respect of relevant suppliers and trends.
- Proven experience in fault finding and repairs.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to plan ahead, organize and prioritise workload.
- The flexibility to work overtime including weekends
On offer is a competitive basic salary based on experience, private healthcare, discretionary annual bonus and the opportunity to work with an industry leading organisation. So for further information and to be considered apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA,