You will be involved right across the whole project life cycle from collecting data, analysing data, examining various data sets and providing detailed analytical support/reports to both clients and the various business units.
This role does not just involve analysing data or creating reports but rather offering a tailored consultative ad hoc service to clients by explaining the 'Why' behind their trends and research campaign results.
You will be working very closely with the Project Lead and Analytics Director by providing expert advanced analytics and consultancy support to both internal and external stakeholders as the Analytics lead.
- Provide expert analytical consultancy throughout the project life-cycle
- Conduct accurate and effective analysis of data
- Deliver key insights
- Deliver deep client analysis based on specialist research techniques across a diverse range of markets
- Ensue all data quality checks are achieved gathered from primary market research data and client-supplied data sets
- Examine and compare trends from client data sets
- Support business briefs, proposal writing and attend client pitch meetings
- Present face to face data insights to clients
- Develop existing relationships
- Provide Ad-hoc Analytical client support
- Interpret numerical data
- Present concepts, ideas and proposals
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced statistical techniques (correlation, brand mapping, regression analysis, or statistical data modelling)
- Advanced analytics techniques (Bayesian modelling or Max Diff or Conjoint analysis or Decision trees or Forecasting)
Please contact Oti Ikomi for more information.