Working closely with the Marketing Manager with support from key members of the Communications Team you will provide expertise by coordinating all marketing activities for the institution’s extensive Conference and Events programme with the purpose of raising awareness of a range of events such as lectures, conferences, on line events and workshops amongst a key target audience to help ensure a high take up and attendance.
You will aid the exposure of the conference and events programme by coordinating campaigns via email and digital channels as well as content development and developing integrated marketing plans.
You will also have the freedom to develop compelling and innovative ideas for the institution's annual conference, create exciting copy for online and offline channels, make a valued contribution to the event planning, marketing strategy and other engagement concepts as well as acting as the departments brand ambassador during organisational wide meetings
You have great and clear record of success in a similar role within events or conferences. You are not afraid of hitting targets and you can support this with:
- Experience building marketing plans for events and conferences
- Knowledge of how to create and implement a good marketing mix
- Experience using an email marketing platform
- The confidence and character to work with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR and other private data legislation
- An understanding of direct and digital marketing
- Experience with a CRM system
On offer is a competitive salary based on experience, staff discount platform, training and development , staff restaurant, enhanced pension, interest-free season ticket loan 35 days holiday(inclusive of public holidays)
To find out more apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA