In this role you will act as the ultimate support for the Marketing team alongside a combination of other responsibilities including the creation of digital marketing assets and the management of merchandising and procurement
This role has a particular focus on supporting the Marketing Services Manager across a variety of projects as well as undertaking the day-to-day administrative and some creative tasks of the Marketing Services function.
- Main Responsibilities -
Department Co-ordination - Manage the day-to-day administrative tasks of the Marketing Services & undertake administrative duties around the maintenance of the European website and the eStore for licensed merchandise.
Artwork/Creative - Co-ordinate the design of digital ESD cards, working with external design agencies, internal departments for localisation and system requirements and manage internal and First Party approval using their systems.
Digital Assets– Co-ordination & creation of digital marketing assets as requested by Brand Managers & contribute creative ideas for projects such as POS, Promotional Merchandise items, Press Kits.
Localisation (Europe) - Work with the Business Services Manager to obtain relevant localised copy for all printed, digital marketing and digital sales materials. Ensure that all localised copy is approved by Marketing Managers or Distributors.
Digital Publishing - Distribution of digital pre-order assets European-wide, gathering code orders and distributing pre-order tokens digitally or physically, co-ordinate print and delivery of physical POS orders to retailers.
Sales Team Support - Supporting sales teams supplying both digital and physical Point of Sale material supply to customers.
Licensing Support - Supporting the licensing team in the creation and supply of assets and co-ordinate any updates needed to Licensing Sales Sheets or other creative needs.
- Skills/Experience -
- 2+ years’ experience in a coordinator role with strong administrative experience
- Experience with Digital Publishing
- An understanding of the supply chain process
- Basic Print & Merchandising procurement knowledge would be beneficial.
- Previous experience in the Video Game or Home Entertainment industries would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate well with external agencies.
- Understanding of design processes.
- Basic Photoshop and InDesign skills & Digital Publishing knowledge would be a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.