You will have experience with marketing digital products, preferably but not necessarily within the Games Industry. The role covers all aspects of Marketing, traditional press release creation all the way through to Social Media posts and everything in between!
- To create a campaign to promote our games.
- To spark life into our Social Media channels both to engage current users and grow new users.
- To meet with platform holders to forge better ties.
- To attend industry event.
- Be able to work solo or create a team.
- Have an interest in games.
- Be quick to learn and eager to shine.
- Have a solid background in all aspects of marketing, both traditional and new.
- Be able to write to a high standard and to multiple audiences.
- Be able to work with our in house Creatives team.
- Free Food & Drinks.
- Work with some of the best. people in the Industry.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Trendy office
If this sounds like your idea role get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.