You will work closely with both the UK management team and group marketing director who is based in the head office. They are looking for someone who will work in a proactive / autonomous manner on the marketing activities themselves.
- Managing all marketing for the UK office.
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with lead / sales objectives.
- Proposing and overseeing the marketing budget.
- Development and upkeep of websites.
- Creation of a wide range of marketing related materials (case studies, whitepapers, awards, infographics, email templates etc..).
- Selection, delivery and management of lead generation activities (events, content based, email, sem, seo, paid social etc…).
- Update social media, coordinate blogs and press releases.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of UK marketing.
- Maintain effective internal communications with stakeholders.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar B2B marketing role (ideally for an agency or technology owner) with a sound understanding of B2B marketing.
- Good working knowledge of the digital marketing industry (i.e what we do).
- Self-motivated, problem solver and able to take responsibility for delivery.
- Knowledge of email platforms, copy writing skills and content delivery essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Pro-active team player, able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Relevant professional qualifications.