What you’ll be doing
Leading a small team in the UK, you’ll work closely with senior management as well as our sales and client service teams to bring together the best strategic and tactical thinking to advance our company’s priorities, growth, and long-term plans.
You will be in charge of demand generation with some sales enablement support. You should have command of best practices and trends in digital & social media marketing and understand how to both build and convert a digital B2B audience. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and excellent project/people management skills. Your responsibilities include:-
- Collaborate with internal teams to define overall B2B marketing strategy and implement fundamental growth
- Coordinate across business partners and cross functional teams to align/execute marketing programs
- Maintain/Increase social media presence & reach
- Manage our marketing automation platform
- Manage email campaigns, segmentation, measuring results and optimize to convert
- Leverage web analytics data to formulate strategic insights and deliver effective digital campaigns and brand experiences.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM campaigns including working with vendors and internal teams
- Plan, execute, and measure A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- Assist in evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound/outbound marketing activity turns prospects into customers
- Solid track record in B2B marketing, digital marketing/strategy, social media advertising, SEO/SEM, content & brand messaging
- Proficiency in marketing automation, excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proven track record of developing creative digital marketing campaigns with demonstrable business results
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Completer finisher with outstanding organisational skills
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Professional qualification or degree in Marketing or Communications desirable