Our client sits in the heart of the audio visual marketplace and we are seeking a Marketing Manager based at a West London Office, who will be focused on delivering marketing campaigns and advertising strategies.
You will be working closely with the Sales Manager and your remit is to develop relationships with key parts of the business to cover a full scope of marketing, from strategy to updating digital news/information.
- Liaise with 3rd party marketing agencies
- Ensure the ecommerce information is in accordance with merchandise and sales strategy
- Manage all Social Media platforms
- Exhibition management re presentation and graphic design
- Making available up-to-date marketing material to distributors via our Avolites website and media packs.
- Facilitate and enhance the use of social media to reach extended audiences.
- Execute email campaigns - creating the email, uploading data.
- new content is on the website including events, and case studies are posted.
- Use relevant methods of data collection to support marketing decision making.
- Help provide information required for marketing reporting on a monthly basis.
- Help gather market and competitor intelligence.
- Recognise the impact and power of the brand, design and image on the customer/prospect
- Participate in reviews of other marketing activities and provide valuable feedback/ideas
- Produce PR’s after visiting shows in the UK and post on website and other solid media platforms.
- Collect and report marketing data such as google analytic reports in order to use these to better our understanding of customer needs and movements.
- Create and deliver regular e-mail newsletters.
- Ability to analyse a market and create an innovative marketing strategy
- Be able to demonstrate confidence, creativity and professionalism
- Research and analytical experience i.e. ROI/Analytical approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Marketing graduate with relevant experience within a similar role.
- Strong ability to multitask with great time management skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to provide marketing analytical knowledge.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and manage workload effectively towards set deadlines and targets.
- You must be prepared to travel occasionally and attend live shows and tradeshows