An opportunity has arisen with an award winning gaming franchise who is looking for a Marketing Junior to join them in their London offices on a fixed term contract.
The perfect candidate will be able to work proactively as a member of the Marketing team alongside supporting other roles. This role has a particular focus on supporting the Marketing Services Manager across a variety of projects as well as undertaking the day-to-day administrative and some creative tasks of the Marketing Services function.
- Manage the day-to-day administrative tasks of the Marketing Services function including but not limited to:
- Raising purchase orders.
- Processing legal documents between vendors and the internal legal system.
- Manage administration of existing and potential vendors such as NDAs and other contractual agreements as necessary;
- Arrange any recharges as necessary with subsidiaries or third party distributors;
- Undertake other ad-hoc administrative duties that may arise within the wider Marketing Team.
- Co-ordinate the design of digital only ESD cards, working with external design agencies, internal departments for localisation and system requirements and manage internal and First Party approval using their systems;
- Arrange updates to back catalogue titles as requested by Operations, Marketing or First Parties using design agencies;
- Assist with processing packaging and above the line marketing assets through SIEE and Microsoft approval systems;
- Co-ordinate creation of digital marketing assets as requested by Brand Managers;
- Distribute assets to subsidiaries and third party distributors as necessary;
- Contribute creative ideas for projects such as POS, Promotional Merchandise items, Press Kits.
- Work with the Business Services Manager to obtain relevant localised copy for all printed, digital marketing and digital sales materials. Ensure that all localised copy is approved by Marketing Managers or Distributors in other territories;
- Manage the administration of the department’s dealings with other departments such as Finance, Legal, Operations and Localisation.
- Distribution of digital pre-order assets European-wide, gathering code orders and distributing pre-order tokens digitally or physically (printed scratch cards).
Sales Team Support
- Supporting sales teams supplying both digital and physical Point of Sale material supply to customers;
- Co-ordinate print and delivery of physical POS orders to retailers.
- Licensing support: Supporting the licensing team in the creation and supply of assets and co-ordinate any updates needed to Licensing Sales Sheets or other creative needs;
- Website and eStore: Undertake administrative duties around the maintenance of the European website and the eStore for licensed merchandise, working
Integrity & Ethics
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality regarding sensitive information;
- Ability to work across job levels and cultures.
- Previous experience in the Video Game or Home Entertainment industries would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate well with external agencies;
- Understanding of design processes;
- Some basic understanding of the supply chain process;
- Basic Print & Merchandising procurement knowledge would be beneficial;
- Basic Photoshop and InDesign skills would be a plus;
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive and can-do approach.
- High attention to detail and process.
- Results focus
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and to report back on progress.
- Ability to work with others across all levels and divisions of the organisation to achieve company goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organised. Able to plan, prioritise and manage time and workloads effectively across multiple projects and work to deadlines.
- Able to track, measure and reflect achievements.