Media Account Executive - Planner/Buyer
|Job Title:||Media Account Executive - Planner/Buyer|
|Salary:||£18000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 18:03|
Working as part of a dedicated client team, supporting an Account Manager. Main responsibilities include maintenance of specific client accounts, research of media opportunities, notification of same to client by letter and email, production of media schedules and media appraisals/recommendations, generating deals, negotiating rates and special offers for the good of the business and the client, and general administration duties to ensure that all deadlines are met, buying rates are competitive and that optimum working practice and ethics are maintained at all times. A desire to learn and develop media knowledge. Shared responsibility with the other media execs for emailing of orders to sales houses.
A leading UK full-service marketing agency, covering media planning & buying, direct marketing and a rapidly growing team.
As part of the team you’ll always be learning and have the chance to grow yourself and your career.
You’ll be joining a strong team of affable and efficient colleagues, currently comprising a mix of media generalists, search experts and senior board members.
As Media Executive, you’ll help us to recommend, plan and buy the most appropriate media across all channels at the best possible rates; you’ll research new opportunities to target consumers and you’ll provide reporting and insight on the performance of on and offline activity.
• Actioning work arising from regular marketing meetings
• Day-to-day direct client contact by phone and email
• Recommending media opportunities for our clients
• Negotiating buying costs
• Crafting media schedules
• Generating tags and providing insight on digital performance
• Generating tracked numbers and providing insight on offline performance
• Liaising with creative and PR agencies to ensure necessary collateral is provided
• Confident and articulate communication of ideas
• Client-first ethos
• Strong literacy and numeracy
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Analytics
• Previous experience in planning across a range of media channels preferred
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Media Planning Account Director
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Paid Media Account Manager
£40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
Biddable Media Executive - Media Agency
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Paid Search Account Director - Media Agency
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Paid Media Account Director - Sports
£40000 - £45000 per annum