This is a great opportunity to joing an independent, results driven media agency with big ambitions and be part of their growth in the UK and international markets.
The agency works across a range of sectors and this would allow for a diverse role with exposure to all levels of the business and strong development opportunities.
- Manage Clients on a D2D basis including consultation and cross-selling as appropriate.
- Manage client budgets and have a full understanding of client objectives.
- To plan and buy media in an effective and efficient way
- To put together accurate media schedules and proposals for your clients according to the brief and responding to requests within an acceptable period of time.
- Suggest new and creative media ideas to enhance client business, generate results and build a strong client relationship.
- Informing clients of relevant features/media/new opportunities and short term deals.
- Negotiate prices and positioning in media on behalf of clients to achieve competitive results.
- Produce (or help to) response data, and be able to understand whether the campaign is performing effectively.
- Have regular meetings with media owners to improve knowledge and build relationships.
- Reporting to the Director on your accounts on a regular basis.
- Take an active role in Media Planning strategy, working across multiple clients and teams alongside the Planning Director.
- Coach and mentor direct reports and lead by example.
- Contribute relevant and creative ideas for new business pitches.
- Take an active part in the presentation to a potential client.
- Work with the creative and PR agencies to make sure they have all the information they need in adequate time.
- Knowledge of all media channels.
- Digital Planning and Buying Experience of particular interest.
- Ideally existing managerial experience from another media agency
- Previous Planning experience is required, although any previous role does not need to be planning specific.
- Have an understanding of research tools and how to use them.
- Have an in depth knowledge of media statistics such as circulation figures, demographics etc.
- Have a knowledge of Google Analytics, and a willingness to learning reporting tools
- Knowledge of media buying systems and tools