London based independent media agency
This is an exciting role for someone looking to begin or continue their career in media. The agency are known for their high standards of training and development of staff, with multiple case studies of employees joining in an entry level role and rising to board level.
If you have experienced an internship in media, has a years work in the industry or are leaving university and passionate about media, the agency are flexible in offering the appropriate role and training for you.
- We are looking for a Media Executive (0-1 years experience).
- Dependant on experience level, the role would require day to day account management of both UK and International business. Candidates need to demonstrate ability to communicate effectively internally and externally, be organised with strong attention to detail, highly numerate, with an ability to work under pressure and to deadline.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the company’s new business efforts and must establish strong working relationships with media owners.
- Due to experience level, training would be provided for industry planning and buying tools. If candidates are coming to us with 1 year experience already we would expect to see some usage of MediaOcean/DoubleClick/Techedge or similar tools.
- Salary will be dependent on experience