Grown to almost 200 strong with an international edge, flair and spirit. It’s due to a RAPID WIN of some of the UK’s top sport, entertainment and gaming clients that this ambitious agency is opening its doors to a ‘Brand New’ Media Manager! Although the role has a heavy focus on Digital & TV, a love or passion for the wider media mix IS essential!
Have I caught your attention yet? Good! If I’ve peaked your interest and you’re keen to hear more then don’t delay! You know who you are and I want to hear from you!
- Day to day management of a wide portfolio of clients – involving pitching to, co-ordinating plans, and management of clients ROI along with billings
- Planning the strategy that goes behind the media and implementing plans
- Buying media directly
- Nurturing the senior management in terms of growing the wider media proposition, as well as developing your own expertise, along with creative integration
- Planning and buying - however if you lean more towards one you must at least show the aptitude to pick up the other element, or vice versa
- Wearing many hats and spinning many plates - from client services to strategy to media planning to optimising, reporting, tracking and monitoring campaigns
- Direct response or performance background - experience is beneficial, however if no, then a passion or understanding of it at least, along with the willingness to learn
- Experience using a wide array of media tools such as – TGI, YouGov, MediaOcean, and Evaluation.
- Digital tech - if you happen to have a background in this or it's a side hobby, let's just say it's a huge bonus!
Derived from Creativity, this 'now' full service agency with a glowing presence in the UK, parts of EMEA, US and Australia. Boasting an independent vibe and spirit, they have huge ambitions to continue their growth! Oh and it's not just media as a standalone entity they are looking to develop, however it is an integrated offering that combines creative and media in order to develop fantastic campaigns and results for all their clients.
- As a media manager you will be expected to wear many hats and spin many plates all at the same time
- You shall have a deep understanding/passion/knowledge of the wider media mix and be able to adeptly advise all your clients on this
- There is no 'I' in team, integration is key, along with collaboration across the wider agency and existing relationships further afield, whether that's media owner or creative.
- Numerically astute with a keen eye for detail
- You will have mastered the art of communication
- You shall be able to work autonomously, with self-motivation as your main drive