This is an exciting opportunity for an existing media agency AD looking for a new challenge or a Senior Manager looking to step up. It's a diverse and varied role to lead the media planning and account servicing for key accounts in the group. The candidate will have a collaborative approach with strong communication skills. The role also involves supporting the Group Client Director in running the overall team. There are genuine opportunities to be involved in pitches along with planning across all channels in conjunction with specialists - Digital, TV, OOH, Print and Radio, however it is essential that the candidate has strong working knowledge of digital in particular.
- Support Group Client Director in leading the team and running key accounts. Deliver and maintain excellent client service across the team
- Deliver planning excellence and rigour across the group
- Create break-through media innovation
- Ability to interrogate and analyse research reports to draw conclusions and insights.
- Where required you will get involved with new business pitches and creative solutions brainstorms.
- Help deliver revenue targets for the group. Identify organic growth and incremental revenue opportunities for key accounts.
- Attention to detail when producing documents is of high importance, both yourself and overseeing those of more junior members.
- Ensure all administration is up to date, accurate and all internal/external deadlines are met.
- Oversee insightful competitive and digital reporting to drive clients’ businesses forward.
- Develop strong relationships with media owners, creative agencies, and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform.
- Ensuring high quality Post Campaign Reports are delivered to the client in a timely fashion.
- Oversee digital campaign set up and trafficking requirements.
- Motivate, coach and inspire direct reports, providing clear direction, feedback and support.
- Support Group Client Director in devising development plans for team individuals.
- Develop effective working relationships with activation teams.
- Day to day liaison between client and agency.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable manner is a must.
- Highly experienced planner across all media. Digital knowledge is key.
- Knowledge of tools such as DDS, DoubleClick, TGI, comScore, and Addynamix.
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the audience and brands of our clients.
- Senior client relationship experience is desirable.
- Creative thinker and generator of big transformative ideas
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Confident communicator, and contributor in meetings.
- Team player.