Media Planning Manager - Lifestyle Entertainment
|Job Title:||Media Planning Manager - Lifestyle Entertainment|
|Salary:||£36000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 10:38|
Lifestyle / Entertainment Brand
Surrey / London
We are looking for a talented and experienced Media Planning Manager to join the team, working on an exciting, innovation-led brand. Your role will encompass supporting the BD in smooth day-to-day running of the account, market coordination, supporting strategic planning and digital teams, as well as pan-European brand partnerships (potentially might involve central media planning and buying – subject to central budget availability).
You must work efficiently and proactively, playing a vital role in communicating and assisting local markets with planning and activation. Ideally you already have experience and understanding of both offline and online channels. This is a fast paced, innovative role and requires someone who can think on their feet and relishes in an ever-evolving environment.
What will your responsibilities be?
· Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise across multiple demands
· Ability to project manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders in respect of agreed timelines
· Good understanding and experience across all media channels
· Experience of working with different international markets is desirable
· Ability to formulate campaign proposals and present confidently to clients
· Experience in media buying is a bonus
· Able to write and deliver presentations and explain principals of digital to clients
· Day-to-day relationship building with clients and media owners
· Be aware of new developments across media channels and propose when appropriate
· We are looking for a highly motivated person with a strong willingness to learn and progress; a self-starter, digital at heart.
Who are you?
· Previous experience gained from a media planning role
· The ability to talk with authority about the current and future trends, in technology and media
· Has high capability and confidence in brand building and acquisition planning.
· Is proactive in developing inventive ideas to think beyond the obvious solution, creating plans worthy of award entry
· Leads by example through presence and positive contribution to client and agency meetings
· Seeks out opportunities to develop our scope and relationship with clients.
· The successful candidate will have a keen eye for detail and strives to improve current ways of working
· You will be confident, self starter with great communication skills
· You will exude our agency behaviours of pioneering, honesty & energetic
· You will have a positive attitude and approach every task with passion
· Ideally (but not essential) you will be a French or German speaker.