A first-class technical service is what they are renowned for because they love to use technology in a creative way and always put the client first
If you like what have seen so far and you are a multimedia guru, then they will love to meet you because they are now looking for a Media Services Technician to join their team.
Working directly for the venue as the Media Services Technician your role is a key spot within the team because you will be responsible for delivering on a range of professional content for a variety of key clients for their conference and event projects. This will see you utilising your skills across video editing, filming photography, live streaming, media restoration, motion graphics, graphic design, and social media integration
The role will see you working with industry-leading software, a spectrum of high-end equipment, different streaming platforms and you will be a continuing point of support for clients throughout the lifecycle of their projects collaborating with all members of the AV and Media team and other stakeholders across sales, events, and operations with the aim of contributing to the success of each client’s event project
- Fluent and practical experience with the Full Adobe Suite
- Experience with other editing platforms such as Final Curt Pro and Avid Media Composer
- Experience with a broad range of camera equipment
- Excellent knowledge of presentation software
- Knowledge of various streaming platforms
- Effective patching and network skills
- Excellent troubleshooter and fault finder
- Strong written and verbal communication
- A desire to continue learning and development
A competitive salary, subsidised canteen,37 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays), season ticket loan, access to professional development and much more.
For more details and consideration apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA