The Role:This is an exciting opportunity for a media strategist who wants to take a role covering the wider media space such as data, technology, content, and advisory services.
- You will be responsible for leading the strategic vision on global and local ‘Communications Planning and Media’ pitches across any sector.
- You will be working with CMO level within the client’s organisation and will be setting the vision and agenda for the client and work with the day to day planning teams to develop a clear roadmap to realise the vision.
- You will work with the client to get to grips with the clients real business problems (even without a well-articulated brief) and propose an interesting strategy and route forward.
- The role will suit a collaborator not a lone thinker – someone who can cast the right team behind them, motivate this team around the task and deliver excellent all round solutions.
- We want someone able to spot ‘big communications ideas’ that deliver for the strategy and develop a route map to achieve these.
- This role is not necessarily about Idea Generation or being a Creative Director we are developing other solutions within the strategy team to up-weight our resource in that area – but it does require someone able to spot ideas that fit the strategy they have set and give the team confidence to run with these.
- We have considerable ‘deep digital and tech’ expertise within the team and agency. This role is about bringing these skills to bear within more general Communications Planning assignments for Marketing Departments (not specifically client tech, Ecommerce or digital teams).
- You will come from a media agency with experience with high spending and fast paced brand/s
- You will understand the wider media landscape, particularly digital media including PPC, Display and Social
- You will have an ambitious, fun with a ‘work hard play hard’ attitude
- You should be driven to achieve results in a friendly manner but at the same time maintain quality and standards
- You will need to have strong communication skills, with the confidence to push back on clients where appropriate
- You should have experience of being the primary contact on a medium sized piece of business, whilst simultaneously juggling a number of other larger sized pieces of business alongside an Account Director
- Strong attention to detail is imperative
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who is always looking for ways to improve the account