Media Technology Manager
|Job Title:||Media Technology Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Endacott|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2019 17:06|
Working within the Media Technology team to ensure the efficient adoption, implementation and management of our Pinergy platform. Pinergy is an open audience-driven software solution that enable us to plan, buy, evaluate and optimise their television advertising campaigns. You will be working closely with your counterparts in Media Technology supporting the platform and the users in the AV team on a day to day basis. A Media Technology Manager understands various digital technology systems and ways of working to empower the users to activate the platform correctly. They need to have excellent technical knowledge, effective communication skills and great project management skills. They should be able to develop a trusted relationship with their colleagues in other departments and with their Pinergy counterparts across EMEA.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Director of Technology.
3 best things about the job:
1. Opportunity to constantly learn on the job and work on some of the most prestigious clients in the UK.
2. Working at the forefront of digital technology which is forever growing and changing, developing and building out this platform to develop our offering for AV.
3. Fun-working atmosphere and team culture
Key Responsibilities of the role:
• On-going maintenance and support of operational Pinergy applications in UK.
• Management of User access requests.
• Control technical work processes.
• Provide advice on best practice, improving the existing work processes and facilitating the change management process
• Work closely with the Global Pinergy team.
• Work alongside the AV Implementation Pinergy Champion to understand the needs of the teams and how to communicate the benefits to existing and new clients.
• Assisting new developments/big system enhancements and data integration projects
• Support the onboarding of new business into the agency
• Project managing change requests, including user liaison and dealing with external data and system providers.
• Work with the team to ensure we have a robust approach to testing, deployment and troubleshooting of new releases.
• Act as a strong influencer and a role model for the more junior members in the team
• Assist the ADs and head of department with other management tasks
• Manage the overall training plan for this platform across the agency
Client Account Management Responsibilities:
• Responsibility for developing and maintaining relationships with our internal account teams and client marketing/digital/technical teams.
• Can present information effectively via email, on client calls and in client meetings and workshops.
• Can explain complex technical solutions in a clear and precise way to someone of any background and level
• Understands and demonstrates collaborative team working and citizenship.
Operating and Technical Responsibilities:
• Be pro-active and willing to get stuck in.
• Have an excellent knowledge of the digital technology marketplace, whether from an agency, media owner or ad tech background.
• Effectively manage and prioritise workload, both in terms of day-to-day tasks and further projects.
• Able to identify quickly any potential issues and discuss workable solutions with your counterparts or Managers.
• Responds positively to requests for help or support.
• Able to spot gaps in technical solutions and identify ways in which this can be fixed/improved
• Ensure that all solutions are documented and available to be shared
• Work closely with team member covering the technology updates
• Understand if there are tasks you can delegate and ensure you are always sharing your knowledge and expertise.
• Identify achievements or potential issues within the Platform and ensure these are correctly escalated as appropriate.
• Regular feedback to key stakeholders.
What you will need:
• At least 3-4 years’ experience in a digital technology, ad operations, TV or system management or similar role.
• Understanding of Application Systems, Database and Servers
• Excellent analytical skills
• Relevant experience (especially in Media agency/Media systems) is a big plus
• A liking and aptitude for technology.
• A keen eye for spotting issues and developing improvements where necessary.
• Excellent communication skills via email, on the phone and face to face
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
• Enthusiasm for consistent learning
• Ability to work to tight deadlines, with a strong attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving and process.
• Good delegation skills
• Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Excellent numeracy skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's