Mid-weight Creative required to join a leading Agency for Brand Designing solutions in Bristol, England. The role offers competitive salary based on experience.
Key Skills & Background:
- A Junior Creative with creativity, proactive in anticipating client requirements and willing to go the extra mile to delight the clients.
- Manage projects and tasks effectively, ensuring you are constantly pushing your creative and technical abilities to generate the best creative output and Support the development of The company’s creative and technological capabilities & delivery of end-to-end project management.
- Brief and collaborate with freelancers/outside resource working remotely or in the studio to achieve the best creative results.
- Mentor & assist junior creative’s manage their projects, overseeing their work flow and ensuring they are constantly pushing their creative abilities to generate the best output, under budget… on time.
- Support the senior team and ensure that we always answer the client brief within budget and on time with Fearless Creativity
- Take a print job from initial spec to proof on press with the precision and confidence to create stunning final executions.
- Undertake smaller projects and liaise with clients (with and without support) on projects to ensure deadlines are met.
About the Company:
The company is all about creativity and giving solutions to various brands in the best possible package of creativity. Culture is there corporate environment and they abide by their core business values. The Company’s prior focus depends on Fearlessness, Fairness and building Real relationships. Abiding by this along with prolific globally experienced, strategic & creative team the client is assured of their brand brought to life through Packaging, Visual Identity, Film & Digital Experiences.
NOTE: Packaging Experience is Mandatory!