You will be responsible for helping define and deliver motion graphic treatments and direction for innovative new products set to change the landscape of 3D and Mixed Reality spaces.
Forming a core part of our team, the successful candidate will work collaboratively with the Art Director, Creative Director and team of Designers, Software developers and Program Managers to inspire, drive and support the art vision and direction through all stages of production on multiple hardware platforms.
Read the spec below and if it matches your skillset, then get your CV across now!
- Design and create motion graphics and visual elements in a variety of styles mixing 2D, 2.5D and 3D techniques
- Use motion design
- Create pre-visualization
- Provide creative and innovative solutions to complex visual and interaction problems that are easy to comprehend and implement, approaching challenges from multiple angles and delivering a variety of solutions
- Work closely with the Art Director, Video Lead and Creative Director to create and contribute to new visual treatments and rule-sets.
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplined team
- Concept and execute graphic design directions.
- Quality control, driving top level motion graphic treatments within our products.
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical limitations.
- Proven/successful experience as a graphic and motion designer
- Portfolio showcasing innovative visual treatments, graphic and motion designs executed to an extremely high standard.
- Experience and proven commercial proficiency in mainstream, high-end 2D and 3D packages
- A strong understanding on how the interface and motion graphic design support and enhance the user experience of interactive entertainment.
- Experience working with VR, MR and 3D environments is an advantage.
- Able to respond and adapt quickly/efficiently to creative changes.
- Versatile with superb creative credentials and a passion for all aspects of the creative process.
- Experience with real-time engines like Unity and Unreal is a plus
- Experience designing/creating UI/UX for mobile and tablets is a plus